بكره أحلى
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

بكره أحلى

إلى العلم والأخلاق نسعى .......... يلا نخلي بكره أحلى

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

So,Let's feel the spirit of English Language !

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ophelia
عضو جيد جدا
عضو جيد جدا
ophelia

المساهمات : 89
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/09/2008
العمر : 35

So,Let's feel the spirit of English Language ! Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: So,Let's feel the spirit of English Language !   So,Let's feel the spirit of English Language ! Icon_minitimeالجمعة فبراير 12, 2010 9:14 pm

Hello guys, hope you are ok and may each of you enjoy this holiday. My dear sister snow white suggested this idea before, "to help each other to improve our English language" and
I liked it a lot!
Before the beginning of our small course, I want you to ask yourselves one question: Why do you want to improve your English language?
Why? Is the most powerful question, we should ask before beginning in any work
Because the answer of this question will be the hidden power of self motivation which will help you to pursue what you have started. So guys, I want to read your answers to this question …
Second question we always ask to others is how do I start learning English?
The answer is very easy and unpredictable!
You can first read this small article:
http://www.anthonyfernando.com/2009/09/01/how-to-get-started/

To summarize that, all what we need to start any thing in our lives is:
Courage to believe it is possible …. It all begins with belief!
So, even we have only one week in our holiday. We should believe that we can do a lot during this small period to improve our language, also we can develop the habit Escalator of self learning which is our second aim from this course ….if Allah wills
We can summarize learning English in three things:
You need to listen also you need to speak and finally you need to read!
So our daily schedule will be:
- Learning 5 new vocabs each day, every one of us will write 5 new vocabs, he or she has learnt in a separate topic with it's English meaning, you can use this online dictionary to help you also in pronunciation:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/
Guys, try to imagine if we are three or four members doing this each day, you will know fifteen new vocabs each day!
- Listening to CNN or BBC 30 minutes a day or more, that's really very useful, we will share videos from these channels or any other videos and discuss the main ideas that mentioned in the video if allah wills.
- Listening to a new song, you can use the lyrics to read the words during listening to it " also if u don't want to listen to the music" that's very useful in learning new vocabs and expressions, also you'll make a great benefit in pronunciation .
- Discussing an idea daily about any thing to improve conversation skills also I want you to Speak English with your friends during messenger conversations, I know this step isn't comfortable for others but try even 10 minutes a day .
- Reading an article or short story about any topic and discussing it.
- Finally, we will read a book "Dare to dream" during this week, it's very short only 30 pages but it's a good inspirational book, hope you enjoy it; you can download it from here: http://www.4shared.com/file/134705987/cae9730d/DareToDream_Vol1.html
You can read 6 pages daily or as you want, but at the end of this course which will be on Saturday 20/2/2010:
our final project will be writing an essay "not less than 15 lines" about any topic in this book but from your point of view .
One last tip I once read: Be patient with yourself. Remember learning is a gradual process - speaking a language well takes time.
That's all!
Let's start now as today is the first day of our course, 12/2/2010
You will find each item in a separate topic to be more organized; I wish you all the best in your life
Warm Regards,
Ophelia

عدل سابقا من قبل ophelia في السبت فبراير 13, 2010 12:03 am عدل 3 مرات
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
ophelia
عضو جيد جدا
عضو جيد جدا
ophelia

المساهمات : 89
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/09/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: So,Let's feel the spirit of English Language !   So,Let's feel the spirit of English Language ! Icon_minitimeالجمعة فبراير 12, 2010 11:50 pm

Snow_white
Admin
Snow_white

المساهمات : 764
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/09/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: So,Let's feel the spirit of English Language !   So,Let's feel the spirit of English Language ! Icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 13, 2010 11:18 pm

greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat work

gazaky allah khairan flower flower flower flower flower flower

i downloaded the book>>>>i feel it will be amazing
study

thx for your useful topic
https://bokra-ahla.ahlamontada.net

So,Let's feel the spirit of English Language !
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» are u speaking english?????

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
بكره أحلى :: يلا نخلي بكره أحلى :: الملتقى..................................... :: الملتقى الثقافى-
انتقل الى: