عدد المساهمات : 764
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/09/2008
العمر : 27
|موضوع: natural methods to prevent swine flu>>v.imp السبت أكتوبر 24, 2009 10:30 pm|| |
is from Dr. Vinay Goyal. He is an MBBS,DRM,DNB (Intensivist
and Thyroid specialist) having clinical experience of over 20 years.
H1N1, like other Influenza Aviruses, only infects the upper respiratory tract and proliferates there. The only portals of entry are the nostrils and mouth/ throat. In a global epidemic of this
nature, it's almost impossible not coming into contact with H1N1 in spite of all
precautions. Contact with H1N1 is not so much of a problem as proliferation is.
While you are still healthy and not showing any symptoms of H1N1 infection, in
order to prevent proliferation, aggravation of symptoms and development of
secondary infections, some very simple steps, not fully highlighted in most
official communications, can be practiced
1. Frequent hand-washing (well highlighted in all official communications).
2. "Hands-off-the-face" approach. Resist all temptations to touch any part of face(unless you want to eat, bathe or slap).
3. Gargle twice a day with warm salt water (use Listerine if you don't trust salt).H1N1 takes 2-3 days after initial infection in the throat/nasal cavity to proliferate
and show characteristic symptoms. Simple gargling prevents proliferation. In a way, gargling with salt water has the same effect on a healthy individual that
Tamiflu has on an infected one. Don't underestimate this simple, inexpensive and
powerful preventative method.
4. Similar to 3 above, clean your nostrils at least once every day with warm salt
water. Not everybody may be good at Jala Neti or Sutra Neti (very good Yoga
asanas to clean nasal cavities), but blowing the nose hard once a day and
swabbing both nostrils with cotton buds dipped in warm salt water is very effective
in bringing down viral population.
5. Boost your natural immunity with foods that are rich in Vitamin C. If you have to supplement with Vitamin C tablets, make sure that it also has Zinc to boost absorption.
6. Drink as much of warm liquids as you can. Drinking warm liquids has the same effect as gargling, but in the reverse direction. They wash off proliferating viruses from the throat into the stomach where they cannot survive, proliferate or do any
All these are simple ways to prevent, within means of most households, and
certainly much less painful than to wait in long queues outside public hospitals.
عدد المساهمات : 661
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/01/2009
العمر : 28
|موضوع: رد: natural methods to prevent swine flu>>v.imp الجمعة أكتوبر 30, 2009 5:37 am|| |
بارك الله فيك................
حلو اوي بس عايز اعرف ايه دول.....؟؟؟؟يعني ازاي؟؟؟
Jala Neti or Sutra Neti
نـتــواصــــــــل..... لأنـنـــا بالخـــير دومــــاً نــرتــــقـي